Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Greetings from Santa Fe Junior High

Our class, Web 2.0 Applications, is a brand new class at our 6th, 7th and 8th grade school. We have about 1,000 students aged 11 years old to 15 years old at Santa Fe Junior High. We have 28 students in our class.

Here are some of the descriptions from our students:
"Our school was rebuilt last year and now we are trying to grow grass. Our school has a lot of electives such as this computer class. Our school is very athletic and competitive. We have sports such as basketball, volleyball, soccer, and track. Our school also has a good academic team program."

"Our school colors are green and gold.We are the Indians.We have to wear a badge everyday.Our school is kinda big and clean!We have 6th 7th and 8th graders in our school so it's really packed.We have over 10 elective classes.We get Chick-fil-a on Tuesday and Thursday.Our cafeteria is kinda big. Our school is kinda fun!"

"There are 7 school periods in our school day. Each student  has 2 electives and some are high school credit classes like health, teen leadership, and Spanish. 7th grade has athletics in the morning (1st period). 8th grade has athletics in the afternoon (7th period). We have badges at our school to do our attendance and for safety purposes. Our school has sports such as volleyball, basketball, football, and track."

We will post our student information and some pictures tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. Hello from brigantine, I'm Joe and I am glad to know we have a lot of things in common. Our school is big as well Our school mascot is a buccaneer and our colors are blue,black,and white. I am excited to blog with you and wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my names Ariana. I'm from Brigantine. Your school seems so much fun! I love Chick-fil-a. Your school is so lucky to be able to get chick--a every Tuesday and Thursday. My school just gets regular lunch food. Our color's are blue,black,and white. We are the bucfilcaneers! We have many sports and activity's too. I'm not really into sport's so the school sport what i do is cross country. I love running. Well i am happy to blog with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello My Name is Patrick I,m from Brigantine North Middle School I like to play Video Games. My favorites are Call of Duty (Campaign and Zombies) and Super Mario. This past summer I started to learn how to surf, I,m a good Artist,and enjoy announcing on BNN Morning TV Show at Our School. We are having a Semi Formal and I plan on going to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am from Brigantine and my name is Emily. I like the colors green and gold. As you have heard our school colors are blue, black, and white. We have a basketball team which is called the Buccaneers. Our school holds many sports like volleyball, crew, basketball, bad mitten, and more. I have participated in crew and bad mitten which are my two favorite sports.
    Our school has a TV Studio and BNN Morning Crew. I am in BNN Morning Crew and Videography. Videography is a class we take every day making projects and learning more about technology. In our BNN Morning Crew we get to use the studio for our Morning Announcements. We use machines for sound, a tricaster, switcher, computers for powerpoint and scripts. This week I am also one of the newscasters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, my name is Meghan and I am from New Jersey. I live on a small island called Brigantine, which is right next to Atlantic City. I go to the Brigantine North Middle School, and I am in Mrs. Meyer's 8th grade spring videography class. I am exited to be blogging with you, and hope to learn more about your school and town.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my name is Jason and I am from New Jersey. I live on a small island called Brigantine which is right next to Atlantic City. I go to Brigantine North Middle School and I am in Mrs. Meyers 8th grade spring video class. I am exited to be blogging with you and hope to learn more about your school and town.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my name is Johnn. I had to use two "n"s in my name because there is another John in my class.I live on a small island called Brigantine which is right next to Atlantic City. I go to Brigantine North Middle School and I am in Mrs. Meyers 8th grade spring video class. I also like to play a lot of sports like surfing, soccer, and base ball. Im glade to be chatting with another school.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi my name is Elizabeth and I attend the Brigantine North Middle School. This island is one of those places that you will love all year around. Especially in the summer, the beaches are what everybody look up to! The number one hobby I love performing is dance. I also enjoy other activities, such as;
    running, volleyball (when we use a bigger version of a volleyball-called the "Cage ball"), and more. I can't wait to learn more about your hometown!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I'm Colin from Brigantine North MIddle School in New Jersey. I'm in 8th grade. I like history. In my free time I: play Play Station 3, hang with my friends, and go paint-balling and airsoft. Brigantine is a small island and gets very crowded in the summer. The beach is fun in the summer to go swimming and play baseball, football, and soccer.

    ReplyDelete